Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Mood


Although spring is lingering and has not arrived yet here in New York City,  my mind is already set on the season which I love the most. Spring officially started two days ago, but it doesn't seems to have any sort of an impact on the streets which are still filled with coats, beanies and boots. 

However, I most definitely wont let it bring me down! and my wishlist for the upcoming spring is being established fast! here is a mood board of my top picks for spring of 2015. As usual natural colors will dominate  my wardrobe with sneakers and lace bralettes.  
three items out of seven are checked off the list! 4 more to go!

May we all have a pleasant and sunny week! Cheers! 


Asos Kimono Blouse - White Maria J Brand - Celine Sunglasses - Proenza Schouler PS1 - ADIDAS superstars - Narciso Rodriguez 'for her' eau de toilette - La Perla Bralette 



No comments :

Post a Comment