Thursday, December 25, 2014

Seasons Change

Even though I am actually a Chanukah type of person, Christmas is always a time for shopping. I am gladly using the benefits of those exquisite holidays! Unfortunately, I was away during Black Friday a while back, so I wasn't in the city to enjoy all the amazing sales that were going on. Actually, I'm not quite sure if it was for the best but I guess it was, it definitely saved my wallet from committing suicide.
I did, however, enjoy some other great sales that many companies offered during Black Friday through Christmas. This entire situation is pretty dangerous for me - but oh well, what's done is done.

Now that I have finally finished my second semester in the Fashion Institute of Technology, I can enjoy some time off to visit more galleries, take pictures and update my blog more often!

Sometimes you get to a point in your life where everything is so systematic and the daily routine is taking over. Running from school to work, to deadlines and exams.
I often find myself staring outside of the J train window just when it crosses the Williamsburg bridge. I admiringly look outside at the Manhattan skyline, finding it hard to believe I am actually living in New York - away from home, my friends and my family. That's a pretty hard task on it's own following my need to accomplish all the achievments I set for myself.

New York can be a bitch sometimes, I wont lie, but it's also beautiful, inspiring, and always makes room for more hopes and bigger dreams.
I am so happy I've made the decision to move here, just over a year ago. Even though it gets really cold in the winter, living is expensive, and I can find 700 more reasons why it sucks, it also have something that no other place in the world has, this is New York City.

I am certainly in love with every person I meet, every obstacle along the way, every challenge, new places, new experiences and new leads to what I'm pursuing.

Happy holidays and Happy New Year filled with new adventures, no regrets and lots of love.
Also, here are some of the new purchases I gifted myself for the holidays:



Diptyqe Candle - J Brand 'Maria' High Rise Jeans - &Other Stories Knit - Zara Leather Boots - SUPRA NYC Beanie 



No comments :

Post a Comment