Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SOS COS


One of those moments when a friend tag you in a comment on Instagram and few minutes later you find yourself browsing thorough online stores on your phone like a serious anti-social problematic person. So yeah, that is what happened to me today. My friend Anna tagged me in this geometric patterned fabric and since I liked it a lot- even though I am not a huge fan of patterns I decided to go on their online store and the rest is history. No, seriously you guys need to check it out, it is beautiful. so many variations of white collard shirts which Im obsessed with, beautiful cuts, basic styles  but also sophisticated and elegant.moreover the prices are absolutely affordable.
I love it.Suggest you to check it out.
Also, you get a 25% off on your first order by June 20th. yup yup. Cheers.









No comments :

Post a Comment