Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fringe


So odd. Ever since I was a child I remember myself looking at fringe and it always reminded me of Pocahontas. I mean, obviously right? Well, so here how it goes. I've been obsessing about a Proenza Schouler messenger bag for months now. Recently I stumbled upon the same famous version but with fringe! I found it spectacular, not very Pocahontas too. I felt like I might want it even more than the basic "what we all know" one. 

Today I was checking out some outlets online, since I seriously got addicted to it. And while I was looking into NORDSTROM I found this cute fringe suede skirt by MAJE. What can I say, I am into it. Definitely into it. I want that skirt and I want that bag. Unfortunately the bag is still out of my budget, but the skirt is on sale and retailed for $203 instead 350$. Still pricy but I guess it is more affordable than a $1795 bag. 

Fringe. Im into it. It will be a hit. actually it is already a hit. And not in a Disney sort of way. 



Saint Laurent Leather Jacket - Patrick Wong Neckless - Maje Suede Skirt - Proenza Schouler Bag - Eva Marcus Ring





No comments :

Post a Comment